Movie Geek prides herself on being a weirdo. Some people have told her that her bizarre nature is due to her having the temperament of an artist. If you were to ask her to describe herself, she’d tell you that she’s just a lost soul trying to find her place in the world.
Aside from (obviously) loving movies (especially superhero films!), she also loves reading books, writing poetry and stories, and blogging.
- Dear Anxiety
- Feeling is not a weakness
- Being an Introvert in a World of Extroverts
- Note to Self: Keep Going
- A Letter to My Best Friend
- I’m not giving up on you.
- Reminder: Don’t be too hard on yourself
- The Oxford Comma Is My Friend
- How Copywriting Is Similar to Telling a Fairy Tale
- Reflections on Writing, Therapy, and Growth
- Life is too short to be lived on fast-forward
- Moving Forward, a Few Steps at a Time
(For more on Movie Geek, you may follow her personal blog: A Series of Random Thoughts)